- Team One (Police, Fire + EMS) will spawn at the East LSPD Station (in Beat 430 on the LSNP map)
- Team Two will spawn at the Los Santos Customs shop just off of Hawick Ave. (in Beat 310)
- At the Team One spawn, there will be eight police cruisers, three police motorcycles, and a prison transport vehicle for police officers. For Fire + EMS, there will be two fire trucks and two ambulances. Next to each vehicle will be an assortment of weapons that the driver of each vehicle can pick up as they enter their vehicle. For the cruisers, officers will find body armor, a combat pistol and a pump action shotgun. For the motorcycles, there will be body armor, a combat pistol, and a carbine rifle. For Fire + EMS, there will be body armor and pistols.
- At the Team Two spawn, there will be four vehicles that are always spawned in each game. Next to the cars will be three melee weapons. Users will be able to carry their weapons that they have collected in GTA Online as well. One end of the Team Two spawn is blocked off, leaving one exit for civilians at first spawn.
- Spawning happens almost exclusively around the police station that Team One spawns in at. It should be noted that any civilian player caught in a public service vehicle will be kicked out of the game and will be banned indefinitely. Basically, if it has a light bar or rotor blades, stay out of it.
- We said spawning happens almost exclusively around the police station. But there are three spawn points at LSX (Beat 900) for our 900 Division guys. Again, if you are a civilian and you have the unfortunate luck of spawning there, find another way home. Get in our helicopters and you'll buy yourself a one-way ticket to the door.
We aren't going to go into the rules quite yet, but stay tuned for that this week. We can't wait to get you all in here to start roleplaying!